List:       webmin-l
Subject:    [webmin-l] (no subject)
Date:       2008-08-26 10:08:13

I would like some more advice on SSL certs and webmin.

I have two certs one each for two domains - the first one I put on gave me a cludged \
SSL support for port 10000 (webmin) but the second one then overwrote the first \
causeing webmin to go offline untill I started it back up manually via PuTTY.

If you fancy a laugh at my inexperince you can read the full story here:
http://lordmatt.co.uk/item/1161/

All of it was probably my fault and I'm not too bothered about that - nothing was \
broken.

I get my certs from startcom.org because they do free certs (I have no cash). This is \
fine but they only provide free certs for a TLD so my server company provided domain \
(being a sub-domain) is not going to work.

1. How do I add the certificates so that I can offer https for my two domains?
2. How do I crete a self signed cert for the sub domain that my server company have \
provided? Or can I make WebMin always redirect (answer) on a specified domain name?

Cheers

Matt.