List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: [webmin-l] BIND: Zones Per User
From:       Jamie Cameron <jcameron () webmin ! com>
Date:       2008-08-05 6:54:22

You can indeed control which zones a user can manage, and what he can
do with them (such as editing and deletion). Just go to Webmin >
Webmin Users, and create a new user with access to the BIND module.
After saving, click on the username, the on BIND DNS Server to bring
up a page for editing his permissions within the module.

Let me know if these aren't flexible enough for your needs, or if
anything isn't clear.

  - Jamie