List:       webmin-l
Subject:    [webmin-l] XML-RPC Issue
From:       Murray Trainer <mtrainer () central-data ! net>
Date:       2008-07-04 8:56:05

Hi Jamie,

I have got xml-rpc calls working for our admin user working fine.  I want to run the \
xml-rpc calls as another more restricted user.  When I do that I get the error below: \

Method call failed : Fault returned from XML RPC Server, fault code 1: Invalid user \
for RPC

I can't see anywhere to allow the user to do xml-rpc calls?  If you have to add some \
code please e-mail me a copy to test.

Thanks

Murray