List:       webmin-l
Subject:    [webmin-l] LDAP Users and Groups - minor bug
From:       Murray Trainer <mtrainer () central-data ! net>
Date:       2008-04-30 7:34:53

Hi Jamie,

I noticed that when I search for a group and match it exactly the one
group I searched for is displayed but there is no option to remove it on
that screen.  It just looks like that functionality is missing on that
screen.  I can click on the group and then remove it from the next
screen.  Hope this makes sense and you can see the problem.

Regards

Murray