List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: [webmin-l] [1.300] Webmin fails to handle Awstats configuration
From:       Joaquim Homrighausen <joho () webbplatsen ! net>
Date:       2006-11-21 13:50:36

Mea culpa; it should of course be /logs/access_%YYYY-0%MM-0%DD-24

Webmin does, however, still fail to understand the format. I now have to edit the \
crontab for reporting times manually since Webmin refuses to save any updates/changes \
unless the log file is present (and it isn't, according to its perception of the \
world).

-joho