List:       webmin-l
Subject:    [webmin-l] [1.300] SSH/Telnet applet
From:       Joaquim Homrighausen <joho () webbplatsen ! net>
Date:       2006-10-30 13:13:18

How do I get the SSH/Telnet applet to accept the user's current keyboard layout.. ? \
In other words, a user calls me to tell me he cannot use едц and other accented \
characters (the applet responds with "Packet integrity error" and then the session is \
disconnected, and some of the keys on his keyborad aren't recognized at all.

(He's accessing the applet via Usermin)

-joho