List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: [webmin-l] [1.300] vsftpd module for virtualmin under SuSE 10.1
From:       Joaquim Homrighausen <joho () webbplatsen ! net>
Date:       2006-10-25 9:16:57

/* re-send, I forgot (again) to use the proper sender address ;) */

>From the man pages for vsftpd under SuSE 10.1:

OPTIONS
     An optional [configuration file] may be given on the command line.  The
     default configuration file is /etc/vsftpd.conf.

I just tried running "vsftpd someblablafile.conf" and get

500 OOPS: vsftpd: cannot open config file: someblablafile.conf

so it seems it works just fine for SuSE 10.1 at least.

-joho