List:       webmin-l
Subject:    [webmin-l] Scarry bug in Webmin users
From:       "MWS" <webmin () romagnoli ! us>
Date:       2005-12-30 15:17:33

It seems that when I switch users back to individual preferences for modules for each \
user, they can now see all users info and listings.

i.e.

1)I switch a user to a group.

2)I switch the user back to 'None' for group, and select individual module \
preferences.

3)In any module dealing with more than one user, the user can now see ALL users in \
that module.  'Read Mail' for example, now shows all users, not just the one \
associated with that username.  And that user can now read the mail of each and every \
user listed as well (I checked).

-Mike