List:       webmin-l
Subject:    [webmin-l] LDAP Users and Group Module - Enhancement Request
From:       Murray Trainer <mtrainer () central-data ! net>
Date:       2005-01-10 13:45:23

Hi Jamie,

This one is low priority but it would be nice if we could also run a
script after creating an LDAP group.   It could be used to create a
group directory that is automatically shared out by Samba and accessible
my members of that group.  We could also create prototype directory
hierarchies that are copied when the group is created.  This sort of
thing is useful in a corporate environment.  Once again, this request is
not urgent but if you think it is worthwhile doing then your effort is
appreciated.

Thanks

Murray