List:       webmin-l
Subject:    [webmin-l] LDAP Users and Groups - A couple of minor issues
From:       Murray Trainer <mtrainer () central-data ! net>
Date:       2004-12-02 14:54:18

Hi Jamie,

I have a couple of minor issues that are not urgent but you may find
they justify changes to the module in a future version.

1.  When I delete a user that has a personal addressbook and no entries
in it, everything is deleted correctly.  When I delete a user with a
personal addressbook with entries in it, the personal addressbook and
its entries are not deleted.  I imagine the code to do the second one
would be a bit more involved so I can understand if it was put in the
too hard basket.

2.  All my users being added will have Samba and IMAP accounts.  Is
there any way of making the Samba Login and Imap Server Login options
default to Yes.  If the module has been configured to add the Samba and
Imap features I probably want to create users that use them.

Regards

Murray Trainer