List:       webmin-l
Subject:    [webmin-l] Can't Install RPM
From:       Damien Estrada <damienjp () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2004-09-23 7:39:46

For some reason i can't install the latest Webmin Package. I installed
it before on another Red Hat Linux 9 System but was an older version.
Can somebody please help me here ?? It gets to " Reading Indiviaul
Packages" then it just stops and goes away. How can i install the .tar
version ??

I tried giving it all the permissions and even as root account, but
nuthin :(

Thankz for any comments or suggestions if any ! :-)

Damien