List:       webmin-l
Subject:    [webmin-l] Mysql not working. period.
From:       Suspect <pr0ject () reject ! org>
Date:       2004-01-29 1:10:27

Greetings list,

Am I to assume that until further notice, Webmin will NOT be working
properly with MySQL 4.0+?

I've asked and submitted all sorts of stuff to the list without ever getting
feedback at all.

I upgraded to 4.0_17 tonite, and was able to confirm a couple of things.

1. They changed the safe_mysqld binary to mysqld_safe
2. The Grant options seem to be the same via CLI as in the past, but Webmin
fudges them somehow.

I'm not "smart" enough to go digging around in the code breaking stuff,
but if anyone has any suggestions I'd be glad to give it a shot.

I eagerly await someone's reply.

--
"They tried to scare me," Borrayo said. "They told me,
'You.re a pirate!. I said, 'C'mon, guys, pirates are all at sea.