List:       webmin-l
Subject:    [webmin-l] Clustering from a Solaris box.
From:       Suspect <pr0ject () reject ! org>
Date:       2004-01-26 20:43:26

Greetings List,

Here's another one for yah. I have a series of FreeBSD servers and 2 Solaris
servers all running Webmin 1.130.

When attempting to cluster FROM a Solaris box to any of the other machines
on the network, I get an RPC HTTP error.

Anyone know 1. what this is, and 2. if it's ever going to be fixed? I know
I've asked the same question back when Webmin was at .90, but never
got a clear answer then either.

Any help is appreciated.

--
"They tried to scare me," Borrayo said. "They told me,
'You.re a pirate!. I said, 'C'mon, guys, pirates are all at sea.