List:       webmin-l
Subject:    RE: [webmin-l] LDAP help
From:       "Jeffrey Marans" <Jeffrey.Marans () pwgsc ! gc ! ca>
Date:       2004-01-19 17:46:51

I managed to get webmin to use the debian slapd database.
I configured a rootdn and rootpw in /etc/slapd.conf.
Under module config, I chose None for Linux LDAP NSS library config file
LDAP server host is set to my host IP, port to 389, and I'm running slapd with
the hosts option set to
	-h ldap://bu008297:389,ldap://127.0.0.1:389,ldap://10.8.19.130:389
The binddn and credentials are as the appear in slapd.conf without quotes,
as is the base for users and groups.

When I get PAM working I'll then look at samba.

Regards,
Jeffrey Marans.