List:       webmin-l
Subject:    perl source is displayed
From:       GCS <gcs () gcs ! org ! hu>
Date:       2002-11-30 21:36:06

Hi all!

 I have skipped the setup.sh script, corrected the perl path in the *.pl
and *.cgi files. Created configs with hand. Webmin (miniserv.pl) starts,
and everything seem fine. But when I try to access the webmin with
links, I just get the source of the session_login.cgi file. Ok, it wants
me to login, but ... Anyone has a clue why can this happen? Sorry, I am
forced to skip the setup.sh, like packaging Webmin for non-interactive
installs.

Thanks any help in advance,
GCS