List:       webmin-l
Subject:    DHCP configuration with failover with pool definitions
From:       satish.narayan () centrelink ! gov ! au
Date:       2002-11-28 0:29:42

--=_alternative 0002CE6ECA256C7F_=

I am looking into webmin to maintain two DHCP servers running in failover
operation.
Configuration is slightly different to a standalone and the webmin GUI
currently does
not cater for those features.  I am currently testing webmin 0.99 but
notice little change to DHCP
module has been done up to the lastest current version.

Is anyone developed a module or using it with some modifiction. I would
like to hear please.

Tks
Satish

Important:  This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee and may contain \
information that is confidential, commercially valuable or subject to legal or \
parliamentary privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that \
any review, re-transmission, disclosure, use or dissemination of this communication \
is strictly prohibited by several Commonwealth Acts of Parliament.  If you have \
received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately and delete \
all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.

--=_alternative 0002CE6ECA256C7F_=

servers running in failover operation.</font> <br><font size=2 \
face="sans-serif">Configuration is slightly different to a standalone and the webmin \
features. &nbsp;I am currently testing webmin 0.99 but notice little change to DHCP \
current version.</font> <br>
modifiction. I would like to hear please.</font> <br>
<BR>
Important:  This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee and may contain \
information that is confidential, commercially valuable or subject to legal or \
parliamentary privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that \
any review, re-transmission, disclosure, use or dissemination of this communication \
is strictly prohibited by several Commonwealth Acts of Parliament.  If you have \
received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately and delete \
all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.<BR> </FONT></CODE>

--=_alternative 0002CE6ECA256C7F_=--