List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: Paging
From:       Joe Cooper <joe () swelltech ! com>
Date:       2002-11-25 21:52:57

I went through this a while back...I ended up making a command to
execute of "echo something > /root/triggered" so I could see Webmin
triggering.  Then I modified my paging script to do the same so I could
make sure it was executing.

I found that Webmin was working fine, my pager was just slow to beep,
and I originally had some bugs in my pager script (I also used direct
internet access to my paging service via the perl SNPP module--so I had
to wait for whatever queueing they do in the SNPP server too).

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.