List:       webmin-l
Subject:    RH 8.0 Problem
Date:       2002-11-24 14:06:57

Hi,

I just installed RH 8.0

I installed webmin 1.030 on it.

Now I'm in the system tab, going into Bootup and Shutdown

I go to an action I want to change at boot, or start/stop right away.

I click on what I want to do, but it does nothing.

If I click on start at boot, and click on save, it just sits there,  never
completes the task.

Same thing happens for start/stop, but at least it goes to the next screen,
telling me what it's doing, but doesn't get any further.

I know this works on older RH systems.   But I'm not sure if it's only this
version on 8.0 or older ones.

Thanks

Michael