List:       webmin-devel
Subject:    Re: [webmin-devel] CORRECTION - PROBLEM NOT
From:       "PEOPLES, MICHAEL P (ATTSI)" <mp4783 () att ! com>
Date:       2011-03-21 12:33:21

Joe,

You may very well be right.  As I was writing that yesterday, I thought to myself, \
maybe someone with more experience than I should, metaphorically, "slap me upside the \
head" and tell me I'm wasting my time.

That said, I wanted to see for myself, and given the fact that this is supposed to \
work (and my generally obsessive nature), I wanted to see for myself.

I have sufficient knowledge of how Webmin and Apache work to understand that both are \
just serving up pages and Webmin is most certainly lighter than Apache.  What Apache \
would allow would be a richer tool set for extending functionality.

I appreciate the time and help offered.  If folks with actual experience using Webmin \
under Apache feel I'm wasting mine time, don't hesitate to tell me.

Thanks.

Michael Peoples
Senior Systems Manager
AT&T - ATTSI
Office:            614-789-8559
Cell:    614-886-0923
FAX:   614-789-8975
mpeoples@att.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are AT&T property, are confidential, \
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this email is \
addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to \
believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and \
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly \
prohibited."