List:       webmin-devel
Subject:    Re: [webmin-devel] Change Loginscreen
From:       Jamie Cameron <jcameron () webmin ! com>
Date:       2004-08-29 4:35:01

On Sat, 2004-08-28 at 21:45, Gehrigal - Webminprojects wrote:
> hi All!
>
> I am developing a theme for webmin/usermin. I am looking for a way to create a
> new loginscreen. Is there a way to do this by using a theme?

Yes, this can be done by creating a session_login.cgi script in your
theme's directory. It is best to start with the standard
session_login.cgi and modify it to have the look and feel that you need
..

> I also looking for a way to send a parameter to my index.cgi after user login.
> When a user try to open a modul directly by using a url like
> https://adress:port/acl he will be linked to index.cgi without getting the
> right page. I want to solve this problem, but i need the url or directory
> ( like acl ) as parameter for my index.cgi.

This should happen automatically actually - if a user links to
http://whatever:10000/acl/ but has not logged in, after logging in he
should be re-directed back to that URL. This won't happend for just /acl
though..

 - Jamie