List:       webmin-devel
Subject:    [webmin-devel] [Usermin] GnuPG import confuses
From:       Martin Mewes <mm () agent-de ! org>
Date:       2003-09-24 20:09:26

Howdy folks,

I sucessfully created a GnuPG-Key with Usermin and please try to fetch
it with Usermin as well.

This is what happend when I tried to import a keyx from the
default-keyserver ...

<cut>
Fetching key ID 0x1529A193 from keyserver pgp.mit.edu ..

Failed to fetch key :

gpg: WARNING: using insecure memory!
gpg: please see http://www.gnupg.org/faq.html for more information
gpg: key 1529A193: public key "Daniel Ahlberg " imported
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1
<cut>

Hmmm ... what triggers the error message on a succesful import?

kind regards

Martin

--
http://webmin.mamemu.de/		WebMin-Mirror