List:       webmin-devel
Subject:    Re: [Webmin-trans] Re: [webmin-devel] Hiding modules ...
From:       Martin Mewes <martin.mewes () de ! coimgroup ! com>
Date:       2003-09-15 11:16:07

Hi Jamie,

Jamie Cameron <jcameron@webmin.com> wrote:

> > But maybe this idea would go:
>  >
>  > [white paper snipped]
>
>That sounds like quite a cool idea - but you up to implementing it?

No, sorry - not at this time.
At this time I can only write WhitePapers in order to give programmers
hints on how things could work ;-)

This is really bad ... I am such a lousy programmer ...

kind regards

Martin Mewes

--
Novacote Flexpack - Division of COIM Deutschland GmbH
c/o IT/IS-Department - Hamburg - Germany