List:       webmin-announce
Subject:    [webmin-announce] Virtualmin 3.51 released
From:       "Jamie Cameron" <jcameron () webmin ! com>
Date:       2008-01-16 0:02:03

Hi Virtualmin users,

Virtualmin GPL version 3.51 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html . New features in this version
include :

 - Ported the Change IP Address page from Virtualmin Pro, which allows existing
   servers to be moved to new private or shared IPs.
 - Include the total backup time in the scheduled backup email.
 - Added back the old one-file-per-domain backup format, which is
   more friendly to rsyncing the home directory separately.
 - Moved the default quota for mailboxes to the 'Mail for domain' section
   of templates.
 - Shell special characters like ; and & are no longer allowed in mailbox
   usernames.
 - When using Postfix with the sender_bcc_maps directive, a new option on the
   Module Config page can be used to allow BCCing all sent email in some or all
   domains to a separate address. This can be set on the Email Settings page, or
   by default for new domains in Server Templates.
 - Fixed a bug that prevented mail for users with @ in their names and mbox-format
   mail files from being properly displayed on systems using Postfix.
 - When an alias domain is created, the primary domain can now update its configuration
   as needed. This allows AWstats to work when accessed via the alias domain.

Also available is version 5.2 of the Virtualmin framed theme, which I don't think
has any major changes, but I am just releasing for completeness :-)

As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..

 - Jamie