List:       webkit-dev
Subject:    Re: [webkit-dev] Announcing Login with GitHub on EWS webpages
From:       Aakash Jain via webkit-dev <webkit-dev () lists ! webkit ! org>
Date:       2023-02-23 21:18:46

I have also deployed the same "Login with GitHub" feature on build.webkit.org \
(post-commit CI). Very small subset of our users (especially admins, bot-watchers \
etc.) actually need to login on build.webkit.org . On build.webkit.org, one common \
operation is to do "Force Clean build" (which does a clean build instead of \
incremental build). Any admin or WebKit reviewer can now login and perform that \
operation. If anyone feels like any other functionality needs to be exposed to wider \
audience, please let me know.

Also, as always, please feel free to let me know if you notice any issue or have any \
feedback.

Thanks
Aakash