List:       webkit-dev
Subject:    [webkit-dev] User Agent Client Hints
From:       Yoav Weiss <yoav () yoav ! ws>
Date:       2020-09-30 7:29:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi WebKit folks,

Circling back on the previous discussion
<https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2020-May/031195.html> about
User-Agent ClientHint. The feature was implemented in Chromium and is being
rolled out in Chrome.

There were some concerns mentioned in the previous thread, that we believe
were since addressed. Would the feature be something that WebKit would
consider shipping?

Cheers :)
Yoav