List:       webkit-dev
Subject:    Re: [webkit-dev] Plugin process
From:       Brent Fulgham <bfulgham () apple ! com>
Date:       2020-07-19 22:49:37

We haven't removed it from Apple builds yet, because we think there are still some \
WebKit clients that use them. I.e., WebKit framework users on the platform that are \
not Safari or one of the other web browsers.

We should take another look, because it would be great to get rid of it completely.

Thanks,

-Brent