List:       webkit-dev
Subject:    Re: [webkit-dev] PSA: Changes in the recommended GTK/WPE developer workflow
From:       Philippe Normand <philn () igalia ! com>
Date:       2020-03-18 10:37:03

On Tue, 2020-03-17 at 17:31 +0000, Philippe Normand wrote:

> The only disadvantage of this new approach is that hacking on
> dependencies is currently not trivial to accomplish. We plan to
> enable
> this most likely via the Flapjack[5] tool.

I forgot to mention (quoting the ChangeLog):

    As an additional commodity, the new environment supports the
    GStreamer gst-build-based workflow. Just set the GST_BUILD_PATH
    environment variable to your gst-build path. This feature was
    contributed by Thibault Saunier.

> Once the patch from bug#205658 [6] lands, this workflow will be
> available.

The patch landed in r258626.

Happy hacking!
Philippe