List:       webkit-dev
Subject:    [webkit-dev] Replaced CSSPropertyNames.in with CSSProperties.json
From:       Daniel Bates <dbates () webkit ! org>
Date:       2016-11-28 19:18:40

Hi all,

Following r209001 the file Source/WebCore/css/CSSPropertyNames.in has been replaced \
with a JSON file in the same directory called CSSProperties.json. See the top of this \
file for editing instructions, \
<https://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Source/WebCore/css/CSSProperties.json?rev=209001#L2>. \
This is the first step towards modernizing our CSS property generation machinery to \
support a CSS feature status dashboard and more code generation of boilerplate code. \
I will incorporate the functionality of files Source/WebCore/css/{SVGCSS, \
CSS}ValueKeywords.in into CSSProperties.json and remove these files in a subsequent \
commit.

Dan