List:       webkit-dev
Subject:    Re: [webkit-dev] WebView and User Interface Restore
From:       Daryle Walker <darylew () mac ! com>
Date:       2014-09-25 19:52:41

On Sep 21, 2014, at 7:48 PM, Daryle Walker <darylew@mac.com> wrote:

> Do WebView instances participate in the Resume feature (with +restoreWind=
owWithIdentifier: state: completionHandler:, etc.), or do I have to manuall=
y handle their state (the web-view=92s back-forward list and which item is =
current) myself?

I had to turn Resume back on before trying out. My code to bring back the w=
indows worked, but there was nothing in them. I guess WebKit does not do st=
ate save/restore and apps like Safari do it manually. Is there any part of =
that wrong? Any hints on doing it manually?

=97 =

Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie
darylew AT mac DOT com =