List:       webkit-dev
Subject:    Re: [webkit-dev] unsigned vs unsigned int
From:       Allan Sandfeld Jensen <kde () carewolf ! com>
Date:       2012-09-17 8:22:11

<kenneth.christiansen@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> =

> >> Yes.
> > =

> > Why? Wouldn't it be better to move away from deprecated C syntax?
> =

> I think we should use the shortest name for each type.
> =

> That is why I like =93unsigned=94 better than =93unsigned int=94.
> =

Does this mean you also prefer 'const' over 'const int'? ;-)

Anyway, I have no strong opinion on the subject, like most programmers I ju=
st =

prefer what I am just to, and for some reason I am more used to 'unsigned i=
nt' =

than 'unsigned'. But I can easily live with it. This was only meant as a =

weekend comment.

Best regards.
`Allan