List:       webkit-dev
Subject:    Re: [webkit-dev] Fwd: CMake WebKit-EFL: initial preview
From:       Adam Treat <treat () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-04-20 14:04:45

I'd really like to see this on bugs.webkit.org with a proper patch splitting
out the CMake portion.  I understand that this is primarily motivated by your
desire to see EFL port build, rather than to solve the build system problem,
but this *DOES* add a new build system to the tree.  I think we have to see if
we can get the Apple showstopper cleared up.  I think installing CMake sources
and getting Bill's help to create a streamlined CMake binary is a great idea.

Adam