List:       webkit-dev
Subject:    Re: [webkit-dev] Regarding WebKit Support Libraries
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-10-07 20:48:38

Hi Jason,

We actually changed our network implementation long ago.  The one
that is in sync with the tree is part of the private support library
and we won't be releasing source for it at this time.  The one that
is in the repository and not in sync is in fact not used, but at one
time did work.

--
George Staikos
Torch Mobile Inc.