List:       webkit-dev
Subject:    Re: [webkit-dev] Iterating SunSpider
From:       Mike Belshe <mike () belshe ! com>
Date:       2009-07-07 22:10:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

As I said, we can argue the mix of tests forever, but it is not useful.
 Yes, I would test using top-100 sites.  In the future, if a benchmark
claims to have a representative mix, it should document why.  Right?
Are you saying that you did see Regex as being such a high percentage of
javascript code?  If so, we're using very different mixes of content for our
tests.

Mike