List:       webkit-dev
Subject:    Re: [webkit-dev] #if PLATFORM(CF) || (PLATFORM(QT) &&
From:       Darin Fisher <darin () chromium ! org>
Date:       2009-01-30 17:10:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Just speculating, but probably because there are cases where a QT API should
be used instead of a CF API.  This probably just happens to be a time when
the CF API is preferred (maybe a QT alternative does not exist?).
(We are in a similar boat with PLATFORM(CHROMIUM), which is why this topic
is especially interesting to me.)

-Darin