List:       webappsec
Subject:    Re: Apache http server
From:       Devdas Bhagat <devdas () worldgatein ! net>
Date:       2001-05-16 15:43:35

On Wed, 16 May 2001, Carlos Vieira spewed into the ether:
> =09There is some way to people from exterior can access my web server
> on my protected network?
Unless you have a firewall rule saying
Allow external -> protected network on port 80
no.
> =09I used redirection in my apache server but it just do redirection, n=
ot contact
> the another webserver, to serve the exterior people.
If it redirects to itself, then you have nothing to worry about.
Simplest way would be to try and connect to the server yourself.
Devdas Bhagat
--
OMNIVERSAL AWARENESS??  Oh, YEH!!  First you need four GALLONS of JELL-O
and a BIG WRENCH!! ... I think you drop th'WRENCH in the JELL-O as if