List:       webappsec
Subject:    Re: Virtual Hosts
From:       Dan Caescu <dan_c () PELLIN ! RO>
Date:       2001-05-05 16:28:07

yeah , but usually these sites are registered by other users who will all
host them on an single server. so i think the solution is not entirely
useful . :)
they could have different soa for each site hosted (as for each client they
have).
if they offer a complete solution they would have to register the domains by
themselves (the isp would have to do that) so i think in this case would be
the same soa.

anyway, it's a good ideea :))

Dan Caescu