List:       webappsec
Subject:    Pen Test Interview Day in London Information
From:       "Camille Johnston" <camille.johnston () ascentsourcing ! com>
Date:       2011-08-30 15:11:08

Hi all,

I hope everyone had a lovely bank holiday weekend.

I was advised by a pen test friend of mine to use this to find out if any pen \
testers- especially ones with strong web application skills- are looking for \
opportunities?

One pen test company I represent is having an interview day in London next week and I \
have a couple more candidate slots open. The company is globally recognised, and \
wants to train people to pass the CREST, Tiger, etc. They have a really knowledgeable \
strong pen test team and have been winning a lot of business over the past couple \
years so are looking to expand.

The right candidate will have:
                * At least 1 year recent experience doing a pen test role, with the \
                main focus of their role pen testing (either network and/or web \
                application)
                * Ideally will be a UK National with the ability to gain (or already \
                has) SC or DV clearance
                * Certifications such as CREST, and CHECK are highly beneficial

Though the interview day is in London, this company has offices throughout the UK so \
if you are based elsewhere do still get in contact as will be able to arrange \
something.

I  also represent pen test houses, niche consultancies, Top 4 companies, global \
end-user firms and a variety of other companies in need of Information Security \
professionals with pen test experience. So if you want to hear what’s out in the \
market and are open to perhaps making a move then message me back or give me a call \
to discuss.

Do check out my LinkedIn profile as well: \
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/camille-johnston/11/975/4b4

Kind regards,

Camille Johnston
Executive Search Consultant
Ascent Sourcing Limited
DDI 0207 5593637
Information Security, Business Continuity, Resilience
Join my LinkedIn Group: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/101423

     Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.
Our standard conditions will apply to any engagements made as a result of the \
information contained in this document. This e-mail is for the use of the intended \
recipient(s) only. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender \
immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not \
use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We \
have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we \
advise you carry out your own virus checks on any attachments to this message. We \
cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. Registered \
in England & Wales Company Number: 06357460
Registered Address: Crown House, 72 Hammersmith Road, London, W14 8TH