List:       webappsec
Subject:    RE: [Full-disclosure] CAT Version 1 Released - Web App Testing Tool
From:       Context IS - Disclosure <disclosure () contextis ! co ! uk>
Date:       2011-08-09 9:34:53

Under native Windows, CAT will only use IE to render the HTML.  I can see your point \
as to why you might not want to use IE and I will look into adding in a Gecko \
rendering option for the next version.
Under Mono it uses the Mono provided WebBrowser control, which rendering engine is \
used depends on the operating system's configuration e.g. Gecko or WebKit.  For more \
details see: http://www.mono-project.com/WebBrowser

The license can be see here:
http://www.contextis.co.uk/resources/tools/cat/download/Cat_EULA.txt

Cheers,