List:       webappsec
Subject:    Web Backdoor Compilation
From:       "David Kierznowski" <david.kierznowski () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-18 17:28:03

I have collected some WEB backdoors in the past to exploit vulnerable
file upload facilities etc. and have packaged them up. I think a
library like this may be useful in a variety of situations.

Interested parties can find version 1 of the package here:
http://michaeldaw.org/projects/web-backdoor-compilation/

Today's hackers exploit web applications to expose, embarrass and even
steal. Firewalls and SSL may be commonplace but recent studies indicate 3
out of 4 websites remain vulnerable to attack. Watchfire's "Addressing
Challenges in Application Security" whitepaper, explains what to do and
provides a guideline to improving your own application security.
Download this whitepaper today!

https://www.watchfire.com/securearea/whitepapers.aspx?id=701500000008YTU