List:       webappsec
Subject:    Re: ColdFusion - CFID & CFTOKEN
From:       leighm () linuxbandwagon ! com
Date:       2005-05-12 11:10:49

Ive found that if a site is running coldfusion, chances are that the sysadmins
technical skills arent very good (or theyde write it in php or python or
something)

which usually means if you look around the system somewhere youll find
something
that the sysadmin has implemented incorrectly

you may disagree, but thats my theory, and seems to work for more sites
than you
think ;)