List:       webappsec
Subject:    Technical Editor for OWASP Testing Project Needed
From:       Mark Curphey <mark () curphey ! com>
Date:       2004-04-25 22:57:28

We have now written 95% of the text for Part 1 of the OWASP Testing Guide (the last \
5% will be done this week). We want to move on to Part 2 but need to finsih this \
first.

As is natural with projects with multiple authors, the current draft is in need of \
some love and attention. Essentially it needs a good technical author to take the \
draft and make it read well and look nice.

Anyone with such skills and time to help us this week (sorry it needs to be done this \
week) ? If so please contact me offline from the list.

Thanks

Mark