List:       webappsec
Subject:    OWASP Labs  oLabs and PHP Security Filters
From:       Mark Curphey <mark () curphey ! com>
Date:       2004-01-15 19:14:46

I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that OWASP Labs are now online. It's \
really just a place to drop code and small projects from people that have cool stuff \
to get out and release, but don’t want to have the overhead of supporting it or \
running a project list. We also have some other copen source code that we think is \
prime for extending. These things make a great platform for building on and there are \
suggestions for ways to extend it that would range from an afternoons development \
time to a months.

So far we have

PHP Filters
WebSpinx - A graphical Java spider
C# Spider - as it says
CodeSpy - crude Java code scanner

If you have something that you have written, and want to release it under GPL with \
copyright to the FSF, let us know.

If you make any changes, please share them back or let people know what you are \
doing. You can email me to get changes back on the site.

The first original labs project that is ready for download are a set of PHP security \
filters created by Gavin Zuchlinksi with help from Jamie Pratt. You can download the \
fill source from the web site

http://www.owasp.org