List:       webappsec
Subject:    RE: New version of Exodus available
From:       "Dawes, Rogan (ZA - Johannesburg)" <rdawes () deloitte ! co ! za>
Date:       2003-06-18 5:45:28

Er. Yes. Sorry. I'll fix it to not do that in future.

Sorry

Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions, qualifications and \
disclaimers ("the Disclaimer") that must be accessed and read by clicking here or by \
copying and pasting the following address into your Internet browser's address bar: \
http://www.Deloitte.co.za/Disc.htm. The Disclaimer is deemed to form part of the \
content of this email in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and \
Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If you cannot access the Disclaimer, please obtain a \
copy thereof from us by sending an email to ClientServiceCentre@Deloitte.co.za.