List:       webappsec
Subject:    Re: Security Best Practice Resources
From:       Michiel Kalkman <secfocus () linux ! nl ! com>
Date:       2003-04-02 13:48:33

Hard to believe no-one's mentioned
Secure Programming for Linux and Unix HOWTO -
http://www.dwheeler.com/secure-programs/

Which is more about actual code than about application
development, but still..

The Capability Maturity Model for Software (CMM) at
http://www.sei.cmu.edu/cmm/cmm.sum.html
might also be considered relevant.

And for evaluation there's always the Common Criteria (CC)..
http://www.commoncriteria.org/cc/cc.html

HTH,
     -Michiel.

--
Experience is the way we endorse our prejudices.