List:       webappsec
Subject:    New Whitepaper - Just Ask the Axis
From:       "Mark Curphey" <mark () curphey ! com>
Date:       2002-03-09 4:47:17

Theres a new Original Whitepaper by Zed Shaw at http://www.owasp.org.

"Just ask the axis, he knows everything." -- Jimi Hendrix

Abstract
This article talks about some recent experiences I've had while developing a
small secure Java object storage library called CryptoWallet. It discusses
some of the strange dichotomies and philosophies that I found while talking
with people about the project. Philosophies that actually get in the way of
people understanding and discussing the project. While this is nothing
new,it is interesting how the entire computer industry is based on these
small assumptions. Intertwined with this account are random descriptions of
how the CryptoWallet works.

http://www.owasp.org