List:       web4lib
Subject:    Re: [WEB4LIB] Web4Lib Will Go On
From:       Elena OMalley <elena_omalley () EMERSON ! EDU>
Date:       2020-05-14 12:52:36

Roy,

I got my degree in 1998, and this list shaped so much of my early career. I
went back to look at my earliest web4lib entries, and there I was putting
together a meetup for web4lib at Computers in Libraries - because I wanted
to meet, in person, the community of people who gathered in my inbox each
day.

In some of the highest praise I can think to offer a librarian - you have
always helped us make sense of this world. Keep on making sense of it all,
and I hope you get to do even more amazing things in the future.

-Elena

Elena O'Malley (she)
Assistant Library Director for Systems and Technology
Emerson College Iwasaki Library