List:       web4lib
Subject:    [WEB4LIB] evaluating emerging technology responsibilities
From:       Iris Finkel <ifinkel () HUNTER ! CUNY ! EDU>
Date:       2020-04-01 16:14:26

Hello all,

Librarians at my institution are in the process of exploring procedures for=
 evaluating / measuring roles of librarians on the tenure track. To help my=
 colleagues, I am reaching out to all of you to see if you have procedures =
in place for evaluating those with responsibilities that fall under Emergin=
g Technology. Any information you can provide will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Iris

Iris Finkel
Web and Digital Initiatives Librarian