List:       web4lib
Subject:    Re: [WEB4LIB] Online Summer Reading Logs
From:       Glenn Peterson <glenn () ENGAGEDPATRONS ! ORG>
Date:       2012-03-21 2:25:23

Ellen -

Check out my project, Engaged Readers, at

http://engagedpatrons.org/EngagedReaders.cfm

the only online reading program for public libraries with fully-integrated social \
networking features. Encourage readers not just to record their reading but to \
interact with their peers to find new books they might enjoy. Includes a staff admin \
interface for stats gathering. Oh, and it's free for 85% of public libraries and very \
affordable for the rest (see the website for price info). The service can be accessed \
via smartphone and should be optimized for small screens by summer.

Glenn Peterson
engagedpatrons.org