List:       web4lib
Subject:    [Web4lib] =?iso-8859-1?q?R=E9p=2E_=3A__Library_and_Library_Myths_?=
From:       Alain <ndgmtlcd () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-02-25 19:12:21

I read through all of those myths and legends and not once did I see the one where \
people think that a library, any library, will keep forever that very special book or \
collection of books (or National Geographic Magazines) they are planning to give to \
the library one day.
That day might be just tomorrow because they're cleaning out the old family house \
after the death of a parent, or it might be a plan they're making for years ahead \
when they move their stuff to a smaller apartment and get rid of some of their books. \
This is one of  the most frequent myths I encounter.
Alain