List:       web4lib
Subject:    [Web4lib] LITA Drupal IG Meeting at Midwinter
From:       "McHale, Nina" <Nina.McHale () ucdenver ! edu>
Date:       2010-12-22 22:49:22

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Are you a library Drupal geek, interested in becoming one, or just curious to know \
what Drupal can do and is doing for libraries? Come to the LITA Drupal Interest Group \
meeting on Saturday, January 8th, from 4-5:30 pm, in Room 04 of the San Diego \
Convention Center, for an open discussion on all things Drupal!

Also, we're still looking for a couple of folks to give short (i.e., 15 minute) \
presentations--in person or virtually--on library-related Drupal projects. Wow us \
with what you're doing, and slap that Midwinter presentation credit on your vita or \
in your tenure packet! :)

Areas of interest for presentations include (but aren't limited to) using/migrating \
to Drupal 7; developing and releasing library-related modules back to the Drupal \
community; and ways to provide support and training to Drupal users at all levels of \
expertise. Please email me ASAP if you're interested in presenting!

See you there,

Nina

Nina McHale, MA/MSLS
2010 Chair, LITA Drupal Interest Group